Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Quick check-in

 Hi, all.

Just a very quick check-in.

I'm currently getting my last infusion of the CLAG-M (chemo) portion. This is the routine care part. Friday afternoon will be the experimental part (lintuzimab) and the "biggie." I've been heard it will happen sometime in the afternoon. Anywhere from 1:30 - 2:30 has been thrown around. When I hear more, I'll let everyone know in case you want to focus light, healing, prayers, vibes or just powerful Ac-225 radiation at my CD33+ leukemic cells.


The second thing I wanted to say is that apparently people have tried to send me things to the address that the nurse said to use, but it's not working.  I guess it's best just to send cards to my home address. Greg is coming in to see me every day and can make deliveries that way. I'm hoping that my mail sent here eventually makes it to me, but it might well be delayed. I don't want to post my home address on a public blog, so if you don't have it and want it, let me know. I'll post it on Facebook, though, in a "friends only" setting.

Thanks for all your continued thoughts and messages. The meds have kept my side effects to a minimum, other than exhaustion, but I know that tomorrow will likely bring more stuff as I enter that second week. The only way to the other side is through it, so I'm pushing through it!


Goodnight, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment