Monday, January 5, 2015

Now available: subscribe to updates!

I've had several people ask me if there's an easy way to be notified when I write new blog posts and I spent several hours yesterday trying to figure out how to get notifications to post to Facebook.  I don't think that's worked yet, unfortunately.  Will keep trying...


BUT, my dear friend Cindy helped me find a way to allow anyone to subscribe to updates via email.  If I did it correctly, you can put your email in the box at the top of the right sidebar and you'll get an email when I update things.



~~~


Related:
Greg has promised to post surgical updates on Facebook and tag me so that my FB friends can see what's happening on Thursday and Friday.  (I still have to write that post with the details, I guess)



~~~

And while I'm on the technical stuff, apparently not all comments made on this blog are coming through.  :(   So if I haven't responded to a comment you made, it might be because I haven't seen it.  Not sure what's up with that--such a love/hate relationship with technology.

4 comments:

  1. I thought I commented but it disappeared! Anyway, thanks for the subscription info - I'm all signed up so I can stay up to date. Will be sending you tons of good vibes on Thursday, and sending you love and hugs every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, i posted before this but not sure it worked even though I logged in. This time I chose preview and maybe it will work! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget that Caring Bridge could be another site that Greg could use to update us if he does not want to just use FB--tho' you are the Queen of FB. Know you will triumph over this health hurdle because you are tough as can be and you have about a zillion of us rooting for you and awaiting your full recovery.

    ReplyDelete